January 18, 2011

19, 20, 21, 22, 23/365: Long Weekend

Hi!

I apologize for waiting so long to blog this weekend, but I have been quite busy.
CannolisBrooklyn MuseumBilly Elliot, FABULOUS dinner {who knew I would love Peruvian food??? Look at me expanding my horizons, Dad} and lots of pictures made for a very eventful holiday weekend. I have to thank MLK Jr. for today. It was lovely to have the day off.
Here's a glimpse into the last few days.

19/365: TKTS Stairs. Times Square.





20/365: Twin Lamps in Nolita
I was walking downtown with Christen trying to find something to do indoors since we got out of work at 3. {Thanks again MLK!} The problem is...once I am off the grid... I'm lost.  My blackberry apparently thinks I am in Tulsa at all times, which makes the map application a little tricky.  Good thing the iPhone is coming in less than a month!!!

This pic was in front of a hotel, and I just really liked these lamps and the graffiti.


21/365: Itsablurr
I have always really loved pictures in the subway where the train is blurred in the background.  Jaime was a good sport and let me try a few times to get a good one.  Jaime was in focus the best in this one, but I had some better background shots in some of the others.  I tried to take some artistic freedom and use photoshop to merge the best Jaime and the best background but after about an hour of work I gave up. This one was right out of the camera {well..minus the b+w}.


22/365: Ange I love You
This was on a wall next to a parking garage near our friend's house.  I feel like with the drips from the you and the deep red...doesn't it remind you of blood? No, not this blood...real blood.  C.r.ee.p.y.
For all of our sakes, I hope Ange loves him {or her} too.


23/365: Parking Garage.
This picture in black and white makes me feel like it's from an old movie.  I don't know why.




Ugh. Gotta go to work tomorrow. It's wayyyy past my bedtime. 

xoxo
Jess

0 comments:

Post a Comment