January 23, 2011

27, 28, 29/365

It was nice to be at home this weekend to have some of Dad's cooking and see my Guncles {who just taught me this word}. There was a lot of Monopoly {iPad and old-school versions} and a lot of wine which made for a fantastic weekend :)

27/365: More Snow.
Took this on my walk to work on Friday.  This house is on my block, but then I had to put the camera away because I almost fell on the ice.  Clearly this taxi did not try to shovel out to get to work.



28/365: Apparently I Can Sew
Jaime and I are already sick of the throw pillows on our couch and in my endless quest to be frugal I decided that I would make new pillowcases.  Since the Guncles were coming over, I figured at the very least my interior decorator Uncle Terry would be able to offer some tips.  After an intense game of Monopoly and at least 6 bottles of wine between all of us, the night ended without any thought of making pillows.  Little did I know what I could create drunk at 1am. The pillow cases came out GREAT, and I will have to post proper pictures once I get around to it.


29/365: What...am I NOT supposed to sit at the table??
Charley often thinks he is a lap dog.  In most scenarios this is quite funny since he is as tall as me when he stands on his hind legs and weighs at least 70lbs.  His newest behavior - jumping up onto one of the kitchen chairs - cracks me up.  I'm sure my mom does not appreciate me keeping him up there so I can take pictures, but I think it's hysterical.


It is supposed to feel like -5 degrees below zero tomorrow morning - I better not freeze on my walk to work.
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment