February 1, 2011

37, 38/365

37/365: At the tip of my fingers
...well, not my fingers, Jaime's.  I did some edits in photoshop to turn this b+w and it ended up grainy... I don't know why.  Also, as I'm writing this I noticed that Jaime looks like he's giving me the finger a little with the left hand.  Maybe he is subconsciously telling me that he's tired of me taking pictures of him for my 365 project? Who knows. 



38/365: I love to read
I didn't bring my camera to work today and I had trouble finding something to take a picture of in the apartment.  I remembered a picture like this that I saw on flickr, and thought it was a great idea.  I took a bunch of pictures of the book like this, and I decided that I really liked the one where I put the focus on the inside of the pages.  At first glance it's a little dreamy/blurry looking, but if you look hard you can see some of the words on the inside in focus. 


{If you're wondering...this was the last book that I was reading before I moved last year, but never finished it.  It's called the Happiness Project, and what I did read I really enjoyed.}



At some point this past weekend I was playing on the computer and came across a YouTube video for a flash mob wedding.  It was kind of weird because they get married in a mall {Robin Sparkles anyone...?}.  I don't know why I love flash mobs, but this makes me happy.

Goodnight xoxo
J

0 comments:

Post a Comment