March 6, 2011

59-65/365

Here are a few pics...I'm still a little behind in posting them :)

59/365: More house decorations

                                                    

60/365: Magazines on the Coffee Table


 61/365: Flags in Rock Center
Even though this picture is blurry, I still like it.  I took it with the Histomatic app on my phone. It was a really windy night, and I think the blurry-ness really just adds the motion of the flags to the picture.  I also like this one because the light is shining through.


 62/365: Bent
I really like this picture.  We were walking through Central Park, and the fence just caught my eye.

63/365: Take Flight
This...I love.  It almost feels like it's not even in the city.  This pic was taken at the park by my apartment.  It's on the East River, and I got some really nice shots while we were there.  The weather was really nice, and the seagulls were out.  I like the rust on the railing, I think it adds some character.

64/365: Vino?
This is our soap dispenser in the kitchen.   <3 him

 65/365: Fountain
I took this on my way home from work with my iPhone.  I might have to go back to try and grab a better picture with a better camera - but I love the composition.


That's all for tonight. I'll post the rest soon.

xoxo
Jess

0 comments:

Post a Comment