March 13, 2011

66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74/365

I'm still behind on posting pictures, but here is a nice group of them that I went through tonight.  I have to admit that right about now I'm feeling a little unmotivated and kind of "over" this project.  At first it was really nice because I was exploring the area around where I live and work and now after 74 days of this project I feel like I've run out of photo ops available in my daily routine.  I think I'm primarily feeling like this because of the new job.  I am just mentally drained from everything I have been learning and taking my daily picture is a little bit like a chore...except on the weekends when I can spend a good amount of time outside taking pictures.  Hopefully my class will relieve some of the monotony and get me to a different area of the city to get new perspective.

66/365: Pen and Paper

67/365: Soup Cans
This picture is from the Moma.  A couple of my friends and I went to see one of the exhibits there about Andy Warhol and I thought this made for an interesting pic!


68/365: Corks

69/365: MK Michael Kors


70/365: Time Out.
Whenever it rains I always take off my shoes and wrap up the umbrella in the same spot right next to my door.  Looking back at this picture, it looks like they are in time out in the corner.


71/365: Traffic Blur
There is a photographer named Trever Hoehne that I stumbled upon one day who has a series of pictures titled "Blurry Things." I really enjoy his pictures, and took one similar on my walk home from work.
I think a series of these grouped together on a wall could look really interesting.  


72/365: Forks
We can also refer to this as "Oh sh&^t, it's time for bed and I haven't taken a picture yet today."

73/365: {W}aves
Awhile back, I bought a Groupon for a fabulous deal at the W hotel downtown.  This is a picture of the bar inside where we ate.  It was quite a trip. 

74/375: Pictures of Yellow Taxis make me happy.



One day soon I'll be caught up!
xoxo
Jessica

0 comments:

Post a Comment