April 24, 2011

83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88/365

Hello.  Here are a few pics for tonight.  

83/365: Chuck
Look at those puppy-dog eyes.  When I took this picture, the whole area around his eyes were black, so I selected it in photoshop and lightened them.  This is what I ended up with.  I've noticed that pictures are pretty amazing like that.  When you get dark shadows, it doesn't mean that the camera didn't take the detail that you wanted it to, it's just hiding in there.  Also, if I've learned one thing in this class so far - your on-camera flash (99% of the time) is a NO NO.


84/365: The Shining?
So, my Nana lives in a retirement community building and these are what the halls look like.  Usually they aren't so creepy...but can't you just see those two little girls standing at the end of this hallway???

85/365: 3rd Av
Still loving those water towers.

86/365: Sprinkles
Right now I am loving keeping all of my cooking supplies in mason jars.  My sprinkles fit into a cute little one :)

87/365: Rainy Block

88/365: Church
I was walking to a bar down near Flatiron and walked past this old stone church.  It just looks like it doesn't belong in NY.

xoxo.
J

0 comments:

Post a Comment