February 13, 2011

Jessica's "Daily Affirmation"

Christen showed me this youtube video the other day and it really cracked me up.  I don't really feel like sorting through pictures from the last few days...we went out for Jaime's birthday last night and it's been a rough recovery day. I have literally done nothing today, in fact, I am still in my rubber duckie pjs.  Sometimes you just need to have a pajama day.

I showed Jaime this video this morning and had a little affirmation session myself.  It was pretty funny {but that might have been because either one or both of us might have still been slightly intoxicated}.  I really got started because we have a new piece of furniture in the apartment that we just decorated, and I am completely in love obsessed with it.

Now my whole house is great! I can do anything good!
I like my corner unit!
I like my picture frames!
I like my decorative balls!
I like my books!
I like my pillow cases!
I like my pictures on the wall!





Remember when I sewed these myself?!

I created this collage on Picnik with the three pictures we finally printed and hung over the couch.  The parking one actually came out too dark, so I think that will be replaced. Regardless, the pictures look awesome.  We printed them 11 x 15 and the frames are thick, so it adds a lot of drama with three big frames on those 12 foot high ceilings.


It took about 9 months, but it finally feels like we live here!
Now we just need to get the bedroom decorated.


xoxo
j

0 comments:

Post a Comment