December 27, 2010

2/365: SNOW!

Well, we have at least 2 feet of snow here in NJ.  I have to say {even though my dad will COMPLETELY disagree} I love the snow.  I can probably say that because I took off from work this week...{read: I'm doing nothing except sitting in my pjs and taking pictures}.  I'm sure if I had to commute I would be hating it like most people.  LIRR, Metro North and NJ Transit were all suspended and I heard that a whole subway train was stuck overnight.  I guess I'm pretty lucky that all I had to do was shovel the walkway...I would not have survived a night stuck on the A train in Rockaway.


I took a lot of pictures of Charley in the snow.  This is by far my favorite. This completely captures how much fun he has playing in the snow.






Here is just a standard snow picture of the back yard. I really don't think it captures how much snow there is...but I like the contrast between the green trees, blue sky and white snow.




xoxo
Jess

0 comments:

Post a Comment