December 31, 2010

6/365: NYE

Today is the last day of 2010.  I can't believe it will be 2011 tomorrow.  Maybe my next post can go into detail about my year and goals and dreams and all that mushy stuff, but right now I am running out the door to go to the beach for New Years Eve!   I'm not too sure if there is wifi there and I wanted to make sure I took my picture and posted it today.  I can't fail 6 days into this thing...

Here is my first attempt at a photo as I am wandering around Jaime's parents house.  Jaime was in the shower and his necklace was laying on the futon in his room with the light from the window shining on it.  He bought this when we were on top of St. Peter's dome in Rome.



Sometimes I get mad because Jaime doesn't think it's realistic for me to want to throw my business degree and corporate america out the window and try my hand at becoming a professional photographer for a full time living {let's be honest he is clearly the practical one in our relationship}...but then at the same time he pushes me to be more creative and forces me to become better.  I guess that's why I date him :)

So, here is a much more thought out and composed image.  It's another Italian piece of jewelery that I bought Jaime for his birthday when I was studying abroad.  I tried to capture the reflection on a table and when that didn't work I pulled out my iPad (please don't mind the fingerprints on it!!!). 
I think this one came out great. Thanks Jaim.


I hope everyone has a safe and happy New Years Eve...see you in 2011.
xoxo
Jess

0 comments:

Post a Comment