December 30, 2010

5/365: Charley's Birthday

Today Charley turned two!  We took some pictures of him with his birthday hat...he looks so festive.
I can't believe that he is two already...I remember when Jaime and I picked him up from Barleycroft.  We got the last pick of the litter and he seemed like the calm one.  Boy were we in for a surprise!



I took some final Christmas present shots by the tree before I left to go down to Jaime's parent's house today.  I really like the selective focus on the ribbon here.


Finally, for dessert we made some cookies tonight with my gift to Maria {Jaime's little sister}...an Easy Bake Oven!  Jaime gets the credit for making a perfect "M" cookie, and Maria decorated it. But I took this fabulous shot.

Time for bed...tomorrow is New Years Eve, and I didn't make it too late last year.  I'm hoping this one is better.
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment